Friday, September 4, 2009

Breathless

4.4 miles. They recommend that when you exercise you do to somewhat breathlessness.

If I think about it I have been somewhat breathless my whole life.

Breathlessly waiting for my life to begin in High School, to be picked up on a first date, first kiss, to make love, to walk down the aisle, for my two beautiful babies to be born, for the purpose of my life to unfold, as a piece of my artwork slowly blooms.

Breathlessly in wonder watching those babies grow into the most a-mazing young women I have ever met (I am so glad they picked me as their mom), the man I was always supposed to be with walk toward me on a hill in Sedona to say "I do".

And now breathlessly anxious for the checks to roll in to keep my nonprofit agency running smoothly.

Breathlessly going through life, not a bad goal.

1 comment: