Friday, September 11, 2009

verbousismologist

So what will this blog be when it grows up, hm mm don't know yet but right now, it is the journey of a 49 year old perimenopausal women (every frickin symptom) trying her hand at writing and raising money for her nonprofit agency.

How you ask, will she accomplish these unlofty goals. As an artist of paint I have chosen a new medium to create a picture. Words. As a lover of books all my life, I was one of those kids that mom had to say "put down that book and go outside and play." I have inhaled words that played in my overactive imagination all my life. So my thoughts on my 4.4 mile walk today is, how could we (putting myself in this category with just the tip of my little finger) as authors pick wordsmith as the word to describe one who works with words. I submit the following as consideration Verbousismologist as the new word. If genexers can get ginormous into the dictionary, surely this word can replace wordsmith...... jeez smith not even wordmiller, wordschmidt, wordrodrigez!!! Verbousismologist Verb - ah huh, ism - belief , ous lots of, ologist science. One who believes in the study of lots of words, verbs in particular.

So using verbousismology I will conquer my initial hesitation of soliciting every person on the planet to contribute to my nonprofit agency. I will go forth and spew ginormousverbosenessly to encourage people to contribute to our mission of spreading volunteerism. Did I mention www.volunteerozaukee.com pay pal account?

Have supercalafragolisticexpiolodocous day. That is a cool word that should be danced to. Do not attempt to spellcheck this document!!

No comments:

Post a Comment